Arrival and Dismissal
- 8:30 am Staff are present in the schoolyard to monitor students.
- 8:43 am – Students line up at their designated lines. Teachers greet students in the schoolyard. (4th and 5th graders enter to go to class.)
- 8:45 am – Teachers escort students to classes. Students not in line with their class will be marked late.
- 8:50 am – All doors in the schoolyard will be closed. Students arriving after this time will be escorted by their guardians to sign in at the main office.
- During inclement weather (rain, below 32°), At 8:30 am, K-2 students will enter the doors near the Eagles turf and go to the gymnasium, and 3-5 students will enter the doors to the cafeteria.
- 3:15 pm – Pre-K Dismisses to the playground.
- 3:20 pm – Door on Trenton Ave. opens. Kindergarten parents will enter the gym to pick up students. If picking up an older sibling, you may walk through the gym and exit the doors to the schoolyard.
- 3:24 pm – Grades 1-5 students will be dismissed to the schoolyard.
- 3:29 pm – Teachers will escort students who have not been picked up to the main office. Guardians will come to the main office to pick up students.
- Please bring your identification when picking up students. Thank you.
- On Half Days, all students will dismiss at 12:15 pm.
- Early dismissals are for emergencies only. Medical and dental appointments should be scheduled during non-school hours.
PARKING –Please do not park on the school side of Trenton Avenue during admissions and dismissal. Our school buses must access the sidewalk to pick up and drop off students. Thank you.
The Philadelphia Parking Authority has begun ticketing cars around the school’s perimeter from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.