Arrival and Dismissal
- 8:15am Doors in the school yard will be open to let students in the cafe to eat breakfast.
- 8:30am – Doors will close for breakfast.
- 8:40am – All students in the cafe will be dismissed to the yard to line up with their class.
- 8:43am – Teachers greet students in the schoolyard. (4th and 5th graders enter to class)
- 8:45am – Teachers escort students to classes.
- 8:50am – All doors in the schoolyard will be closed. Students arriving after this time will enter the doors on York St. and be marked tardy.
- Please be prepared for inclement weather in the morning as we are unable to allow students into the building early.
- 3:20pm – Door on Trenton Ave. opens. Kindergarten parents will enter gym to pick up students.
- 3:20pm – Doors in the schoolyard open to allow for a staggered dismissal.
- 3:24pm – Dismissal time. All students should be out of the building
- 3:29pm – Teachers will escort students that have not been picked up to the cafe. A parent or guardian will ring the bell on York St. doors to pick up students.
- Please bring your identification when picking up students. Thank you.