Arrival and Dismissal
- 8:15am Doors in the school yard will be open to let students in the cafe to eat breakfast.
- 8:30am – Doors will close for breakfast.
- 8:40am – All students in the cafe will be dismissed to the yard to line up with their class.
- 8:43am – Teachers greet students in the schoolyard. (4th and 5th graders enter to class)
- 8:45am – Teachers escort students to classes.
- 8:50am – All doors in the schoolyard will be closed. Students arriving after this time will enter the doors on York St. and be marked tardy.
- Updated: During inclement weather (rain, below 32°) All students can enter for breakfast at 8:15am. At 8:30am, K-2 students will enter the doors near the Eagles turf and go to the gymnasium and 3-5 students will enter the doors to the cafeteria.
- 3:15pm – Door on Trenton Ave. opens. Kindergarten parents will enter the gym to pick up students. If picking up an older sibling you may walk through the gym and exit the doors to the schoolyard. Due to Covid protocols parents/visitors have to exit the building immediately after picking up students.
- 3:20pm – Doors in the schoolyard open to allow for a staggered dismissal of grades 1-5.
- 3:24pm – Dismissal time. All students should be out of the building
- 3:29pm – Teachers will escort students that have not been picked up to the cafe. A parent or guardian will ring the bell on York St. doors to pick up students.
- Please bring your identification when picking up students. Thank you.
- Parents must wear a mask when entering the building.
PARKING – Please do not park in front of the school on York Street during admissions and dismissal. Our school buses need to access the sidewalk to pick up and drop off students. Also, please do not park on the right side of Hagert street near Sepviva street. The Portside Arts bus picks up students there after school. Thank you.
The Philadelphia Parking Authority has begun to ticket cars parked around the perimeter of the school from 7:30am to 4:30pm.